About Privacy and Security
- When you come to this website to browse, you do so anonymously. Senior Service America, Inc. does not collect identifying information about you. We collect only summary information about the numbers of individuals who visit our website and what those individuals look at. This computer system uses industry-standard software to create summary statistics, which are used for such things as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Where identifying information is asked of you (to respond to an information request, etc.) that information is used only for responding to your comment or question and is not made available for other purposes. See our questions and comments notice of use below.
- For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
- No other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us through the address on our Contact Us page.
Any information collected within the context of the Contact Us page is used only for the express purpose of responding to your comment or question and is not made available for other purposes.
It is not required for submission of comments that you provide any personally identifying information, such as your name or your e-mail address. However, that information would be necessary for us to send you a response.
We collect personally identifiable information (name and e-mail address) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information provided by you will only be used in connection with responding to your comment or inquiry.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. The purpose of this use is to measure user interest in various areas of the site. This information is not expressed in any form that would reveal personally identifying information.
- No personal information collected is sold or otherwise transferred to a third party.