About Privacy and Security
When you come to this website to browse, you do so anonymously. Senior Service America, Inc. does not collect personal identifying information about you without your consent. When you come to the website to browse, we collect only summary information about the numbers of individuals who visit our website and what those individuals look at. This computer system uses industry-standard software to create summary statistics, which are used for such things as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. The summary information automatically collected may include the following:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your bandwidth speed
- Information about the software programs that are installed on your computer
- Web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you visited the Site
- Web pages that you view and links that you click on within the Site
- Standard server log information
- Information collected through cookies
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, the type of mobile device, your device’s unique ID, the type of mobile Internet browser and operating system you use, and the location of your device.
- For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
- No other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. The purpose of this use is to measure user interest in various areas of the site. This information is not expressed in any form that would reveal personally identifying information.
- We may use the collected information in various ways to provide our services, including:
- For internal analytics and to improve the quality and relevance of the Site to our visitors. We may share aggregate information with third parties to help us develop content or services.
Cookies And Other Similar Tracking Technologies
As is standard practice on many websites, we may set and access cookies, and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on your computer. Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us through the address on our Contact Us page.
- Any information collected within the context of the Contact Us page is used only for the express purpose of responding to your comment or question and is not made available for other purposes except to communicate with you in the future.
- It is not required for submission of comments that you provide any personally identifying information, such as your name or your e-mail address. However, that information would be necessary for us to send you a response.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name and e-mail address) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. When you provide this information, you consent to its use and you agree that we may use this information to communicate with you in the future.
- Personally identifying information provided by you will only be used in connection with responding to your comment or inquiry and to communicate with you in the future.
- No personal information collected is sold or otherwise transferred to a third party.